The 133 page guide was launched in 2001. It was compiled by SLP members:
- Alan Loh Peng Leong, GlaxoSmithKline (Chairman & Editor)
- Ngiam Tong Yuen, ExxonMobil (Editor)
- Alvin Yee Ka Sun, National University of Singapore (Editor)
- Ong See Hee, Merck Sharp and Dohme
- Foo Swee Cheng, National University of Singapore
- John R. Lockwood, EQE International (ABS Consulting)
- Goh Chee Beng, Singapore Technologies
- Fong Mun Seong, PowerSeraya
Chapter One is on Preparedness where the authors dealt with Hazard Survey and Hazard Assessment; Mitigation Systems; Support Facilities and Equipment; Training and Drills. Example with case study on a hazardous substance release, failure analysis, events consequences and modeling calculations, zoning and counter actions is given robust treatment.
Chapter Two is on Response that deal with Incident Command and Organisation; Evacuation; Communications; Protection for Response Team; Co-ordination with External Agencies. Readers will get excellent information on personnel protection equipment selection.
Chapter Three is on Recovery that deal with Termination and Recovery; Damage Assessment & Investigation; Public Information & Communication.
Price: S$25.00 + postage
To order, send an email to email@example.com